Impact Date (AKA Add Date) is the date the label (or artist, promoter, etc.) would like radio to add the release (usually a single) to their playlist.
Articles in this section
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- How do I add tracks to My Library?