Impact Date (AKA Add Date) is the date the label (or artist, promoter, etc.) would like radio to add the release (usually a single) to their playlist.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari