Signing in to Play MPE Reporting
Go to https://encoder.plaympe.com/ and use your Encoder username and password.
Once successfully signed in, you will see a list of Releases you have created if you are a Release Creator. To access Reporting, click the drop-down list and select Reporting.
You will now see the default view of your Reporting activity.
To Learn more about Reporting, browse these help pages:
- Sorting and Navigating Play MPE Reporting
- View Individual Release Activity
- Searching for Releases in Reporting
- Filtering results in Reporting
- Exporting Reporting results into .csv
Who has access to Play MPE Reporting?
Label owners and release creators will have access to their own release activity by using their regular encoder accounts.
If you do not have access or have troubles accessing the site, please contact [email protected].