Tracks in your Library are downloaded on your computer. However, you can also choose to export these tracks to different file formats so that they can be compatible to a device or system.
Adding a track to Burn / Export list
Exporting tracks can be done individually or as a batch using the same method.
- Click on My Library at the top of the Player
- Find a track you wish to export from the list at the bottom of the library.
- Right-click on the track and Add to Burn / Export List.
The track will now appear in the Burn / Export section.
Exporting a track to different file formats
Once you have tracks in the Burn / Export section, you can now apply a batch export process to them all so that you can have all the tracks in a desired file format.
- Click on the blue right arrow icon on the right side of the Burn / Export section.
A popup will appear where you can set what kind of file format and bitrate quality you wish along with a variety of other options.
- Make sure "Export Audio File" is checked
- Click on the dropdown menu option under Export Audio File and select the desired file format.
- Click on the dropdown menu option for Bitrate to choose the quality of audio you want.
- Click the Export button.
Once the progress is complete, the files will be saved in the location specified in this option: