The playlist is for selecting tracks from your account that you would like to stream as a list. From the Releases tab, hover your mouse over any release and you will see the "Add to Playlist" icon. Clicking on that will add the selected release to your Playlist. If you want to add an individual track from a multi-track release to the Playlist, just click to open it and click the "Add to Playlist" icon for the desired track. To rearrange the order of tracks in your Playlist simply drag and drop individual tracks into position. The track list is saved with your account, so if you build a Playlist on your home computer or mobile, it will be available on your work computer once you login.
Articles in this section
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- How do I add tracks to My Library?