The playlist is for selecting tracks from your account that you would like to stream as a list. From the Releases tab, hover your mouse over any release and you will see the "Add to Playlist" icon. Clicking on that will add the selected release to your Playlist. If you want to add an individual track from a multi-track release to the Playlist, just click to open it and click the "Add to Playlist" icon for the desired track. To rearrange the order of tracks in your Playlist simply drag and drop individual tracks into position. The track list is saved with your account, so if you build a Playlist on your home computer or mobile, it will be available on your work computer once you login.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari