All you need to do now is click the DOWNLOAD icon in the release information area. For multi-track releases, you can download any of individual tracks from the Tracklist. Also, notice the DOWNLOAD icons on all releases in the Gallery or the List view. You can queue up your downloads by simply clicking on them. Once you click the Download icon, you can monitor the progress in the DOWNLOAD MANAGER. Once the download is complete, just double click the appropriate row, and the Player will open the folder so that you can easily locate the downloaded file. On your first login, you had a chance to select your preferred download file type and bitrate. You can change those settings at any time in the My Account area.
Articles in this section
- I didn't see a release notification in my email
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?