All Play MPE®® releases come with a set of metadata and promotional information, provided by the label. Typically, some information and artwork is already available in the email notification you received. The Release Information page will show you basic information. All the metadata and information related to all the tracks in the release can be found on the Overview tab, in a nicely laid out form that you can either print or save.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari