All Play MPE®® releases come with a set of metadata and promotional information, provided by the label. Typically, some information and artwork is already available in the email notification you received. The Release Information page will show you basic information. All the metadata and information related to all the tracks in the release can be found on the Overview tab, in a nicely laid out form that you can either print or save.
Articles in this section
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- How do I add tracks to My Library?