In the Play MPE® Player 4, the user is required to Download the file to the My Library area in order to Export a portable file, like an mp3. In Play MPE® Player 5, 'Download' allows the user to download directly to the local drive. 'Add to Library' is also available in Play MPE® Player 5 for those users that prefer to Export many portable files at once, burn CDs, export directly to iTunes or simply maintain the a library of MPE® files.
Articles in this section
- I didn't see a release notification in my email
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?