Let's say you are listening to your new releases from your home computer or on your way to work. You may want to be sure you get back to a hot track you've just heard. Or you may want to remember to download it on your production machine or burn a CD. Or maybe you're unsure and just want to give a release another chance in the future. All you need to do is click the FLAGGED icon, and it will be saved to the FLAGGED list on a separate tab. You can flag a whole release or an individual track. In addition, you can add a Note to each flagged item that will be a reminder for yourself on the next login.
Articles in this section
- I didn't see a release notification in my email
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?