Let's say you are listening to your new releases from your home computer or on your way to work. You may want to be sure you get back to a hot track you've just heard. Or you may want to remember to download it on your production machine or burn a CD. Or maybe you're unsure and just want to give a release another chance in the future. All you need to do is click the FLAGGED icon, and it will be saved to the FLAGGED list on a separate tab. You can flag a whole release or an individual track. In addition, you can add a Note to each flagged item that will be a reminder for yourself on the next login.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari