MPE® files are of a much higher sound quality than a direct stream or a compressed file type like mp3 or AAC. The My Library area also allows you to burn a CD single, album, or compilation of your making. You have full control and flexibility compared to a simple download. Export directly into iTunes from here. My Library features are available in the installed Play MPE® Player only (not in the brower based Direct to Web player)
Articles in this section
- I didn't see a release notification in my email
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?