MPE® files are of a much higher sound quality than a direct stream or a compressed file type like mp3 or AAC. The My Library area also allows you to burn a CD single, album, or compilation of your making. You have full control and flexibility compared to a simple download. Export directly into iTunes from here. My Library features are available in the installed Play MPE® Player only (not in the brower based Direct to Web player)
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari