First thing you can do is use the Search function. You can search for artist, title, record label or even the radio format of a release. There is a quick search or an Advanced Search in the Available Tracks area. To return from search results to All Releases, just click the SHOW ALL button. Another way to search for releases is to browse your available content. All releases are sorted by available date by default, but you can change the sorting criteria by right clicking anywhere in the releases area, and selecting an appropriate option from the menu. Also, if you prefer more textual view with more information displaying on your screen, you can switch to List View mode by clicking on the List View icon next to the search box. Sorting criteria is also selectable here by clicking on the column heading.
Articles in this section
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- How do I add tracks to My Library?