First thing you can do is use the Search function. You can search for artist, title, record label or even the radio format of a release. There is a quick search or an Advanced Search in the Available Tracks area. To return from search results to All Releases, just click the SHOW ALL button. Another way to search for releases is to browse your available content. All releases are sorted by available date by default, but you can change the sorting criteria by right clicking anywhere in the releases area, and selecting an appropriate option from the menu. Also, if you prefer more textual view with more information displaying on your screen, you can switch to List View mode by clicking on the List View icon next to the search box. Sorting criteria is also selectable here by clicking on the column heading.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari