Look at the Recent Activity window in the lower left side of the screen. This will show you detailed information on all the actions you did on any release in your account. Recent History is saved with your account, so when you login from a different machine, you will still be able to see all the History items. The Recent Activity is also a simple convenient way to get back to a track you've recently played without having to search for it. Another place to look for a history of your actions is the Download Manager, which displays the recent download history at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- I didn't see a release notification in my email
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?