Look at the Recent Activity window in the lower left side of the screen. This will show you detailed information on all the actions you did on any release in your account. Recent History is saved with your account, so when you login from a different machine, you will still be able to see all the History items. The Recent Activity is also a simple convenient way to get back to a track you've recently played without having to search for it. Another place to look for a history of your actions is the Download Manager, which displays the recent download history at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari