One of the security features of the system is that file(.epm) that you download is locked to the machine/device where it was originally downloaded. This means that you will not be able to open .epm files downloaded from a different computer. You have to download the file again to able to open it. To transfer downloaded file(.epm), the first thing to do is to export it first. You can export the file to formats like mp3, .aac, or wav. Once it is exported to any of these formats, you can now transfer and open it using a different machine/device.
Articles in this section
- Unable to Preview a release after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Stream after Upgrade to Safari 11
- Unable to Log in: network path not found
- What is Impact Date?
- How do I change download format?
- I don't have the Play MPE Player Installed. Where can I download it?
- How do I download?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- How do I add tracks to My Library?