One of the security features of the system is that file(.epm) that you download is locked to the machine/device where it was originally downloaded. This means that you will not be able to open .epm files downloaded from a different computer. You have to download the file again to able to open it. To transfer downloaded file(.epm), the first thing to do is to export it first. You can export the file to formats like mp3, .aac, or wav. Once it is exported to any of these formats, you can now transfer and open it using a different machine/device.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Classic version of Play MPE? The user is not able to install software, Java or ActiveX controlls without their IT.
- What is the difference between 'Download' and 'Add to Library'?
- How do I listen to a new release?
- Get it Now link from email does not work, there is a message such as: Locate Link Browser, Protocol;(destinympe), isn't associated with any program
- What is the Playlist?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I download?
- Forgot Password
- What is Flagged?
- Streaming issues with Safari