Images can be embedded in Email Body Text (appear in emails only) or Album or Additional Info (appear in both emails and in the Player).
1) Go to YouTube or any similar service and locate the video, copy the URL of it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySOZbs52JOU).
2) Pause the video at an attractive frame and take a screenshot (PrtScn key on the keyboard or Snipping Tool) with controls showing as well, similar to this:
3) Paste the screenshot in an image editing software (Microsoft’s Paint, Photoshop, Irfanview..etc) and crop it nicely, then resize it to a width no larger than 600px. Save as jpg file (example: test.jpg)
4) Upload the file to a server and get the direct URL to the file including the http:// (example: http://www.yourserver.com/images/test.jpg). If you don’t have a server to upload it to, send it to us and we’ll upload it for you, then send you the URL.
5) In the Encoder, in Additional Info, Album Info or Email Body Text, right click and select “Insert Image”:
6) In “Picture Source” copy and paste the URL to the image you uploaded (including the http://). Click OK and the image will be inserted into Additional Information box. You can click on it, then center it or move it as you would any text in the box. IMPORTANT: DO NOT CLICK BROWSE AND SELECT THE IMAGE FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS WILL NOT WORK.
7) Highlight the image (click on it), then click the “Insert Hyperlink” icon on the far right of the icon bar at the top:
8) Copy and paste the URL to the YouTube (or other service) video page in the URL field, including the http:// part. Just click OK and you're done.