In the Play MPE v8, releases are created by choosing assets available to Release Creator users.
One way to create a release is through the Releases tools in encoder.plaympe.com.
Creating a release in Releases
- Sign into encoder.plaympe.com.
- Click on Releases in the main menu.
- Click the Create New Release + at the top of the page.
The Create New Release page is now available.
- On this page, choose a Release Owner and Audio track or playlist.
- Press Continue at the bottom of the page.
A new draft release will be created. To complete the release you will now have to craft the Notification Email and Assign recipients.
Creating a release from Assets
Another way to create a release is by first finding an asset in the Assets tools and creating a release from an existing asset.
- Click on Assets in the main menu.
In the Assets page you will see a listing of all assets available in your label.
- Browse or search for the song or playlist you want for your release.
- In the listing, click on the context menu (the * * *) button in the left column of the asset.
- Select Create Release.
The create new release page for that asset will now open and the asset you chose will be populated for it.
- Working with Drafts
- Choosing an owner label for your release
- Selecting audio assets for your release