More text and images can be included in the release email by editing and adding the Promo Info element.
Editing Promo Info
- In Email builder click on the Promo Info button in the Element blocks on the right side of the screen.
This will reveal the Promotional Info editing panel.
The Promotional Info tools have text formatting controls familiar to most Word Processing software. This layout also supports pasting from other sources like Word or Notepad or from text sources you can copy from web pages.
- Simply open up another web page, block out the text and images you want, click back into Promotional Info and paste. Any images and links will also be preserved.
- To save any content you have added to the Promotional Info, click the OK button below it.
- To add that content to the actual email, drag the Promotional Info element block into an empty row or column in the layout pane on the left side of the email builder.
- If you wish to edit the content again, you can click either the Promotional Info element block button again or you can click the Edit button in the layout controls for that element.
It will open up the Promotional Info editing panel.