Copying and pasting an article from a web page into Promotional Info will preserve any links from the original article.
You can add additional links or change links by doing the following:
- Click the Promotional Info button in the Element Blocks to open up the Promotional info editing panel.
- With already existing text, highlight the text or image that you wish to use as the link.
- Click the link icon.
A link properties panel will open.
- Enter in the URL of the page you wish to open and press OK.
Email and web formatted text will auto-link
- typing in text with an email format ex. firstname.lastname@example.org will now auto-link
- typing in text with a web URL format ex. http://superlabel.com with also auto-link
To check the links you have to send yourself a Preview to send you an email that you can check in your email client.