Release details are the common artist and release info that appear in the release email and in the player release info. These include: Artist, Title, Impact Date and Format. In addition, you can edit the font styling of how these appear in the release email.
To edit release details:
- Edit an existing release and go to Email Builder.
- On the right side of the email builder, click the element block for Release Details.
The Release Details editing panel will open.
You can style the font using the top font styling controls. Beneath these you can add or edit the Artist and Title information.
The Available Date will show if you have already edited that in Assignment Schedules. It can't be edited here.
Below that, you can edit the Impact Date (also known as Add Date) the date that will tell stations when to add the release to their playlists.
- You can add multiple formats or genres by clicking the Add button beside Format. This will open a panel with a list of available genres.
Click in the circles beside the genres you need and press OK.
- To adopt the changes you made to the release details, press OK.
- To add these details to the release email, click on the Release Details element block icon and drag it into an empty row or column in the layout on the left. It will now appear in the email.
- Any time you wish to edit the details again, either click on its element block, or click the pencil icon in the element controls when you hover over it in the layout screen.