Optionally, you can set an expiry date/time for a release so that it is made unavailable in the system on a certain date and time.
Setting a release expiry
- Edit an existing release where you wish to set an expiry.
- Go to its Assignment Schedules
- Create or edit a Schedule.
The schedule editor will open.
- In the existing or new schedule, first enable the Release Expiration Date for editing by clicking the circular button above its date field.
The date and time field will now be editable.
- After selecting the desired date and time, review or edit the rest of the schedule elements and click OK.
- In the Assignment Schedules page, click Publish to adopt the changes.
- Setting a release expiry time affects only the release as it appears in the system, it has no effect on email notifications that were sent out except that any button links will result in an error.