You can set the date and time of when you want the release to appear in a selected list of recipient's players using Assignments.
Setting release availability time
- In Assignment schedules for an existing release, create a new assignment.
The assignment schedule editor page will appear.
- Near the top of the page is the Release Available Date input.
By default, the present day and time is already pre-populated for you (the time zone based upon your computer time).
- Click on the calendar icon if you wish to change the date.
The calendar picker will appear. Pick the desired date.
- To pick a specific time, click the drop down arrow beside the time.
- Select the desired time.
- After selecting at least one recipient list, press the OK button to complete creating the schedule.
- In the Assignment Schedules page, click Publish to adopt the changes.
- Because of time needed for processing and scheduling in world regions, allow up to ten minutes for as soon as possible availability.
- Setting a date/time in the past is the same as sending as soon as possible.