You may wish to duplicate an existing release because you wish to slightly change details such as promotional information, associated labels, attachments or art. You can do this by Cloning the release.
Cloning a release
- In Releases, locate the release that you wish to duplicate.
- Click on the * * * context menu on the left of the original release.
- Select Clone
A popup tells you the new Release ID of the cloned release.|
- Next, you will be prompted to edit the new release in the same way as you edit the original.
The audio asset, email promotional information will all be duplicated from the original release.
In addition, in the Reference note for the cloned release, it will add a note reminding you what original release it was cloned from.
- Make your changes as if you were editing and publishing the original release.
- No Assignments will be copied over from the original. You must create new assignments for the cloned release.
- Any changes to the original including deleting will not affect the clone.