The Staff Manager can add staff and assign them to labels using the Add Staff tool.
- Select Staff in the main menu.
- Click the Add New Staff button.
The Add New Staff page will display.
Add Staff has three main functions: 1) Creating the account with the staff details 2) Assigning roles so they have access to certain tools 3) and assigning them to a label or hierarchy of labels.
- To learn about roles, read: Staff Roles
- Check any of the selection circles beside any roles.
- Multiple roles can be selected except Upload Service. If you select "Use the upload service only" it will deselect any other roles.
After choosing roles, you then have to assign the staff to sub-labels (or the parent label). This determines what labels the staff member will see in their tools.
To select labels, navigate the label listing on the right side and check any of the selection circles for labels you wish the staff member to access.
Checking a parent label will automatically select all child sub-labels.
After you have entered in the user account information, selected their roles and their labels, click Save.
An email will be automatically sent out by the system to the email address that you entered. To activate the account, the user will have to set their password.