If you encounter an urgent need to update a release for its contents or details or simply to put a pause in its availability, you can choose to Suspend it, make your changes and then re-Publish it.
What does Suspending do?
- in Assignments it stops any scheduled email send
- it stops any scheduled availability in players for recipients
- it removes the release for recipients
- it puts a status of Suspended for the release in Releases for anyone else on your team to see
- it does not affect any emails that were already sent out
- it does not affect cloned releases
- it does not affect shared releases
Suspending a release
- In Releases, find the release you wish to suspend and click on the * * * context menu beside it.
- Select Suspend.
- The confirmation message reminds you that it will stop any scheduled assignments and its current availability. Press OK if you wish to proceed.
In Releases the particular release will now show a status of Suspended.
To re-Publish, first make any adjustments that you wanted on the release, and then go to Assignments and click Publish.