With both Add New Playlist and Add audio you can attach album art to help speed the process of creating a release in the future. When a release is created with this asset it will have the album art automatically embedded.
Adding album art to asset
- In Assets click Add Audio Track or Add New Playlist or edit an existing audio asset.
- Locate Album Art in the top metadata (under Labels single audio track / under Copyright Year in Add New Playlist).
- Click the +Add button.
- This will bring up your operating system's file browser. Browse for and select the album graphic file.
- After the file has been uploaded and processed, a preview of it will pop up.
- Click OK to save the asset.
You can replace the image at any time by clicking +Add again and choosing a different file. Or you can remove it and not replace it by clicking Delete.