After setting roles for a staff member, the Staff Manager has to assign the staff to a label or parent (and all sub-labels) the staff member has role privileges over.
- When adding or editing a staff member, after assigning roles, use the Labels window on the right side of Edit Staff to browser for a label or parent label.
- Click on the label name to open it and reveal sub-labels.
- To select a label or parent, click on the round selector beside the label name.
- Checking a parent will select all sub-labels underneath. Check it again to make it empty to deselect all.
- Click Save to save all of your Staff Edits.
Searching for label
- If you have problems finding the label, enter the label name in the Search Labels field above and press enter.